Registration for the Central League Soccer Winter 2023-24 Season is OPEN!!!
- NEW- U11 and U12 boys and girls divisions. U12 teams can either play 9v9 or they can play in the U13 division to get experience as 11v11
There is also a "High School" division for combined teams of U16/U17/U18/U19 players.
CLS Winter League is:
- State Cup qualifying league for U11 through U19 Boys & Girls teams
- Minimum of 6 Games played between December – February (holidays blacked out)
- Flexibility in scheduling games (Saturday, Sunday, weekday) based on club schedule
- Teams will self schedule based on field availability, holidays, and player availability
- $400/team registration fee - Covers team & player registration, referee assigning (teams will split the per-game referee fees)
- For NEW teams (those that did NOT play in CLS in the Fall), registration fee is $500
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 1st!
To register for Winter League, please click on this LINK.
If YOUR CLUB is NOT currently a member of the Central League Soccer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please select the appropriate age and gender for your team. Include the primary contact person for the team (can be head coach, asst coach, team manager).
Please make checks payable to "Central League Soccer".
Please send payments to Central League Soccer, PO Box 832, Devon PA, 19333. Please direct any questions to email@example.com